Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Day Away With My Birthday Guy !

Today was my husband, Rob's Birthday !  The aka "Crabby Cabbie:" awoke this morning, coming out to the kitchen, as I was washing up some dishes, to "scare" the heck out of me by coming up behind me and singing "Happy Birthday" to himself !  Had I suspected he was awake and up I would have maybe had the chance to sing "Happy Birthday" to him myself.  LOL.

"Today we drove through Wiarton ..... "


".... away from North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard, as we headed up Wiarton's South hill."


Rob and I just returned back home about 1/2 hour ago.  We had a fantastic day away together, with Rob having, what I think was, a "wonderful" Birthday.

However I am a little bit on the weary side at the moment, and it is going to take me a little bit of time to cover our "day away", so I have decided to blog all about it tomorrow at some point.  

It has been a couple of very busy days with lots of things for me to still get "caught up" with.  *Sigh*  I think I will require 48 hours in my 24 hour day tomorrow to accomplish all that has been going on in my head that I think needs accomplished.  I had best be slowing down that thought process in order for me to get some sleep tonight so I will have the energy in order to complete all  some of these things.

With the thought process hopefully tucked away til morning, I am off for now looking forward to a restful night ahead of me, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Rob! Our husband's birthdays are in the same month! :) check out that snow too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BD to your sweetie, Rest is the only thing that will get you back on your feet 100% at least it's winter time so you don't mind staying in as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the two of you had a great day. I can't wait to hear all that you did. Rest well. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...