Saturday 27 February 2016

Six Tiny Stories

SIX TINY STORIES "WITH "GREAT MEANINGS"


* {1} Once all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.**
    That's FAITH**
 
** {2} When you throw a baby in the air, she laughs > because she knows you will catch her.**
    That's TRUST**
 
** {3} Every night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarms to wake up.**
    That's HOPE**
 
** {4} We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero  knowledge of the future.**
   That's CONFIDENCE**

** {5} We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.**
     That's LOVE**
 
** {6} On an old man's shirt was written a sentence 'I am not 90 years old.... I am sweet 16 with 74 years experience'**

       That's ATTITUDE**
 
Have a good week and live your life like the six tiny stories!
 
May you always have love to share, health to spare & friends who care...

Special "thanks" to my Auntie Gladys who emailed the above to me.  Life reminders are also as"special", as the person who is thoughtful enough to think of you.

This is all she wrote this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...