Thursday 30 July 2015

Beat Beat Beat

 Yes I sure am beat beat beat, as is my girlfriend, Shannon  Today we were sorting boxes of things prior to her Mother's moving day of tomorrow.  The pressure is on to meet the deadline prior to the movers arriving.

I sure don't feel after walking over 6 miles today I have lost any weight, but maybe gained as muscles weigh more then fat (so they tell me).  I walked over the amount of steps shown, as I didn't always have my Cell phone on me all day.


Back home before 9 am, I watered plants and took a moment to admire this arrangement out on our deck.


Too tired for more.  That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...