Thursday 16 July 2015

A Whirlwind

Today has been nothing less then a whirlwind .... maybe I will be less tired to blog more & add photos tomorrow as I was ...

....awake at 3 am, exhausted and in pain the whole day, but still I managed to accomplish, much to my own surprise & delight:

- cleaning the kitchen;
- organizing paperwork off dining room table;
- packing up the car, with Rob's help;
- load of laundry washed, dryed & folded;
- errands downtown;
- fed boys breakfast & lunch;
- headed down the highway;
- arrived at son's & daughter-in-laws after shopping for dinner;
- prepared dinner, did up dishes;
- walked with boys to Dollar Store;
- dinner with the family;
- walk around the block.

... and now? off to bed I go away from home, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...