Thursday 23 July 2015

Whipped

It has been a very busy day, and no surprise I am very tired, but then again so is Rob.  Two peas in a pod.  Rob has been busy working, and I have been busy helping out my girlfriend of many many years, Shannon.

Unfortunately Shannon's father fell sick over the winter months and passed on as a cause of complications.  She has been not only busy making arrangements for a graveside service which is taking place tomorrow, she has also been helping her Mom get her house in order as it sold a couple of weeks ago.

Yes if I have thought my life to be hectic at the time being, I must think again should I step into my friend's shoes.

I had my Doctor's appointment today.  I only have a small spot of arthritis in my right thumb, however my Fibro has been raging !!!  *Sigh* a life without pain must be like afloat on a bed of roses, would you think?  More tests in the near future I am certain.  I have certainly been through a battery of them since last year.

Tomorrow is another day with going forward, as we all well know time will not stop to wait while we stop to smell the roses, or rotten eggs for that matter, whichever life decides to dish out at us at the time.

Ha ! Rob's phone went down today, my Internet went down, and Shannon forgot to bring along some paperwork we dealt with today .... crazy 3's !!! never mind crazy 8's thank goodness.

She is whipped, so this is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. A hard day today for your friend. Burying a parent, I've been there.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...