Sunday 26 July 2015

Spaced Out

Have you been so tired you actually feel spaced out?  I most certainly do more often then I care to admit.  Today was one of those days.

I forced myself to go for a walk at 7 am with our Buddy, and do a couple of loads of laundry.

Late this morning I headed to Owen Sound with a girlfriend, thanks Lynn, to go to Bulk Barn to get Pinatas and candy for the Masterson Family Reunion upcoming in August.  We also stopped in at Sears, as it was the last day to get 40% off on red tag sale prices if you used your Sears Card.

Lynn did awesome getting 3 tops, a skirt, 2 bras and a bathing suit cover up all for $70.00.  I got a $50.00 pr of Jeans for $12.00 and a $39.00 top for $6.00, along with a reg. camisole for a total of $30.00.  Needless to say we were both very happy shoppers !

Paul sent me photos of the boys from Saturday ...

Aiden & Connor had gotten to go to the job site with Daddy and sit in a piece of "fun" equipment.


I also received photos of Mrs.Paul Morelli this morning ...

... after she had worked 2 twelve hour night shifts.  Tonight is another one for her until she gets a couple of days off.  Poor girlie.


Rob & I are in the market for an Elliptical Trainer in EUC.  So if anyone has one they no longer need, at a reasonable price, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

I am barely able to keep my peepers open, so off to bed I am going to take them, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. I have had days like that where all my energy just gets sapped.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...