Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter !

Happy Easter 2016.  

It will be a quiet Easter for Rob and myself this Year.  We had been down to see the grandchildren a couple of weeks ago and given them Easter treats from us then.

The Sun is out in full force so far this morning, but not yet sure what the day ahead will bring for Rob & I.  I am hoping my friend, Sharon, and I will get out for our walk, and maybe Sunday Easter drive might be the order of the day.

Our BBQ isn't hooked up yet since we had a new propane provider install propane tanks, however I am certain I will have good success cooking the steaks I had taken out of the freezer, under the broiler in the oven.  Fresh asparagus, broiled steak, and baked potato for our Easter Dinner.

This past week I enjoyed another birthday, last Friday, and also was up to a photo challenge given to me by a couple of Facebook friends.  The challenge was to post 7 days of nature photos.

These are three of the photos I had taken over the past couple of years which I had posted for the challenge.  I particularly liked the photo of the Goose I had taken.


The 7th day of the challenge I had posted this amazing photo my Rob had taken the morning after the ice storm we had this past Thursday evening.  He really caught the glory of the ice and sunshine, did he not?


I had a couple of pretty bad days this past week, however made it though them to be feeling actually pretty good so far this day.

Hoping everyone is enjoying their Easter Sunday, and that the sunshine is shining down on you wherever you might be.

Oh yes, the "Terrific Three" puppies are all doing well.  Their eyes have recently just opened, so you know "trouble" will surely follow.  Portia is doing well, and Bandit .....
.... he is a proud father as well.



This is all she wrote this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. The Bandit smile is priceless. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing about the ice storm but yours is the first photo I've seen - here in London we only had rain. All your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive photos of animals. They always look so sincere.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...