Wednesday 29 June 2011

Having Some Fun With My Girl, "Lexus" .

That was most certainly quite the wind going on outside my bedroom window last evening......

"Whoosh....poor little Ash tree."


.......going to check right now, what today is going to be like, right off the bat !


Today:


Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this morning. High 19. UV index 9 or very high.


Tonight:


Clear. Low 8.


That isn't looking too bad.  I just came in from having Lexus and Bandit out, it is a little cool, but not cold, and the wind has died.  Hopefully the week improves as we head towards the July 1st Canada Day Weekend.

I really didn't have a very productive day at all here yesterday, as I was having a "day", and just couldn't get myself motivated.  I did make my bed though, as my bed seldom is left unmade, unless the "Crabby Cabbie" has had a long work night and needs to be in it throughout the day.  I did a few other little tidy up items, read some paperwork that needed reading, a couple of phone calls that had to be made, and paid those dreaded "bills" online.  Oh yes, I dropped off a recipe to a friend downtown, which took time, as there is always talking involved and not just the "dropping off" of something, lol.

One very important phone I did receive back was the one from Pastor Pamela of the Baptist Church.  The Church is having a Summer Activity Week for children from ages 5 to 12, I believe, from 9 to 12 a.m..  It just happens to be the week of Aiden's visit here with Grandma and Poppa, so I registered him to go since it will break the week up for him and give him lots of interaction with new children.

I also had a very pleasant discussion with Pastor Pamela, as well.  I am looking forward to actually being able to meet her in person, as I have already seen her picture, and her mine, since we exchanged "Blog" locations with each other.

After having a barbecued hamburger for supper, hot of the grill in the pouring rain last night, I took my girl, Lexus, out for some one on one time, as I usually do periodically throughout our days.

"Faithfully bringing the dumbbell back for another throw."


 "Mom, if I give it back to you, will you throw it again?"


"Much more interested in a smell then being bothered to continue with playing catch."


I have just recently received a couple of "Magnificent Seven" updates and pictures by email, however it has been taking me forever to upload pictures to my blog this morning, so I will have to leave it for another day.  I have things to do and places to be today, since I was such a "slacker" yesterday.  LOL .... so stay tuned for the updates at a later date !

I am really running behind this morning, so I had better get a "dangle on" and get to the tasks at hand for another day ahead, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...