Thursday 1 November 2018

Things Do Happen In Threes

The past few months my mind has been twirling about what I wanted to blog about, however of course as the time passed those thoughts have been long gone from my mind.  However should they resurface I will be putting them in writing when they do (or should I say printing maybe).



There were once three little pigs that went wee wee wee all the way home …. well let me tell you Tuesday I was wee wee weeing all the way home.  I had been shopping at a couple of stores in Owen Sound.  After leaving the last store I got in my car, shrugged off my coat (as when you are a woman who is menopausal you learn to layer clothing quite well), and noticed I had LOST MY ENGAGEMENT RING !!!  I called Rob, and yes I had begun to cry.  Yes I have called both stores giving them the information and my phone number, just in case it is found.  I am still feeling ill about it, however after losing the weight I have I should have gotten my rings resized, so what does one do? nothing but learn by the experience.  As the old saying goes, "don't cry over spilt milk" even though I had spilled a few tears.

This same day began with waking up to Bentley's crate full of poop …. our boy had gotten what Mazda & Buddy had earlier in the month for 24 hours, the runs & throwing up.  Not only did that have to be cleaned up (darn it all it was 6 am so I had myself a coffee before I tackled the dirty chore ahead of me).  I also had to give our poor boy a bath.  I gave Bentley 3 tblsp. of pumpkin which takes care of the diarrhea quite nicely making me one happy girl.

One thing I learned after bathing Bentley is the Burt's Bees Puppy Shampoo is awesome.... so awesome it is when I had my shower afterwards I, not realizing until I had done it, I had used the same shampoo to wash my own hair with.  Moral of this story?  Burt's Bee Puppy shampoo makes your hair smooth, soft, & even silky.  I would highly recommend it *smile*.

Now that was two things wasn't it, and we all know things do happen in three's.  I will keep everyone updated when number three comes along, and hopefully it is not one that will make me "wee wee wee all the way home" once again.  After I get that over with I will begin looking forward to three good things to happen !

November 1st has rolled around today, along with the Time of Use Hydro rates changing to their Winter Rate Schedule.  I am very mindful of keeping our Hydro costs down the best I can be.  For those who need to refresh their knowledge of the Winter rates here is the schedule:

.

This afternoon I am off to a Healthy Weight presentation downtown at the Green House.  The Green House is a local drop-in for persons with a Mental Illness(es).  Last week I went to a Creative Writing event which I really enjoyed.  These are the first two I have attended, and I will be checking their monthly calendar for any future events I might enjoy.  Something relaxing and not too demanding is what I experienced attending the Creative Writing.  Interested in learning more about the Green House, just *click* on their highlighted name here GREEN HOUSE.

I am certain I could go on and on, however I don't want to make myself feel pressured to spend too much time on blogging just yet.  Now I have restarted I am thinking it won't be too long before I will be back at it as I had been before Mental Illness had the most control over my life then I did at the time.

For today? this is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.



2 comments:

  1. So good to see you posting again Cindy :) Welcome back! You've been missed though I also see you on FB. Sooooo sorry about your ring - you never know, you could still find it or have it returned. Fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...