Monday 8 June 2015

Bit Of A Visit

I was in bed really really early last night, not even hearing the downpour of rain which was evidenced this morning by a couple of very large puddles in our driveway.

Up I got to do the Aussie requirements at the start of the day, then to sit and enjoy a coffee.  My van was loaded up and off I headed about 8:30 am South towards Kitchener, arriving at my sisters at 10:30 this morning.  We had a great visit before I headed out to meet a friend at 1:30 pm.

I met up with my friend, and we headed over to meet up with Alex who gave me a reading this afternoon, with a bit of insight into Life.  After that was done with I headed to New Hamburg to hang out with the Grandgirls, Chloe & Briar.  Josh was busy playing guitar when I had arrived but we had ourselves a minuscule visit.

I prepared a Dinner of Cook's Ham, Baked Potatoes and Green Beans for our Dinner.  It was a late dinner as Paul never got home from work until 7 pm.  Needless to say there wasn't a speck left on the kid's plates as they were hungry but that time.  We will have some watermelon as a bedtime snack.

Our Liz works 12 hours shifts at the hospital, and is on a day shift, however should land back here at 8 pm or shortly after.  She will be too tired for much of a visit, but I am pretty tired myself.

The girls had gone up to the Grocery Store with me to get potatoes and veggies for dinner.  Once we got out at the store they realized for the first time that Poppa Rob's picture was on the Van within the Crabby Cabbie logo.  That had been a cute moment.


Tomorrow I am going to have another bit of a visit with my sister, Donna, then head on back North to my hubby and Aussies, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. it's good you are seeing a lot of the grands.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got some of the same rain during the overnight and into the early morning. I looked out the window, saw how much was falling, and thought I'd get drenched. Fortunately it let up somewhat by the time I left.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...