Thursday 24 October 2019

Gratitude

There is no words to really explain the gratitude I feel towards the Friends who are always there to support me and hold me up in my lowest times of need, and even those times I am doing well in my Recovery.  I am overwhelmed with their kindness and selflessness to the point of tears many times over.

People who give expecting nothing in return, people who empathize to the point of tears themselves, people who take moments out of their Lives to support another's Life, people who give of themselves, but never expect back, people who pray for others they have never met, people who are pillars of kindness, non-judging, full of love for others when they give of themselves, people who know how to love unconditionally.

To all these people in my Life I am from the bottom of my Soul sincerely grateful for each person who has and continuously supports me in my Journey.  Should anyone of you need the same for yourselves, please never hesitate to ask as if I am capable in the moment of your need I will be there for each one of you as well.  Thank you.

The following are only two of the messages I had been sent from friends who have always shown me respect and unconditional support.  I hope by sharing their messages to me will also "lift someone else up who might be in need at a time in their lives".




The video I have saved to my favourites on my Laptop as I will be listening to it often I am certain, and the affirmation is saved to my Desktop.  Thank you from my healing heart, Jeanette & Randy.

Each and every message in the comments on my Facebook feed, each and every comment posted to my Blog posts, each and every gesture of support and kindness, in person or not, has lifted me up, if not in my darkest moments, then in the moments afterwards when I need validation of my choices and actions in recovery.

Should there be anymore ways to say, "Thank You", I would surely shout them out to each and everyone of you who I am grateful to.

Before I leave there is a huge need in my Community & surrounding areas of Wiarton that a friend brought to my attention last evening.  If you could contribute, just even with a couple of food items, please drop off or contact the Wiarton Salvation Army, as they contribute so very much in so many ways to the Communities.  You will learn why their need is so great at this time by, please, reading the following article:


This is all she wrote this day..... "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

2 comments:

  1. Lots of love Cindy. You are in my prayers every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time, Cindy. Keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...