1) Being my best friend;
2) Always doing his very best of what he is capable of;
3) Trying to Fix how I am feeling;
4) Trying to Fix all that needs to be fixed;
5) Out working 7 days a week to support us;
6) Always thinking about others, or most of the time;
7) Loving our Aussies as much as I do, though sometimes they;
8) Pmsing some days the same time I am, and trust me this in not always a good scene;
9) Loving our kids, even though that gets frustrating sometimes, as kids will be kids, as we were once.
10) Being grumpy, but really not meaning to be;
11) Doing things, not always because he wants to, to make me happy;
12) Being a very good son-in-law when my Mom lived 5 years with us;
13) Being a very good brother-in-law to my siblings;
14) Helping others when there is a need;
15) A best friend to his friends;
16) A great cook, not counting the times he has helped me do preserving;
17) Wonderful helper in the gardens
18) Stopping for me to take photos, even if he is in a hurry;
19) Doing stuff for me that he thinks is stupid;
20) Looking after our Aussies so I can go away for a day, weekend, or a week,inbetween working.
21) On occasion has been known to make the bed, and/or do dishes.
I could go on and on and on, but I was really happy the other day when he ....
After I had gotten the diagnosis of the Bipolar 2 I had headed down to the Wiarton Library within a day or two thereafter, where I had found a couple of books on it.
I have had a busy meeting with a Chamber meeting Monday & Tuesday nights, an Open House tonight after the Wiarton White Wednesday at the Chamber office, tomorrow night a Business After Hours at the Berford Street Artisan Co., and hopefully rest Friday.
I had also dropped into one of my favourite Wiarton shops tonight, The Cluttered Cupboard. Photos to follow tomorrow I hope as my neck and arms are paining too much to type anymore tonight.
I am overwhelmed at all the support and messages I have received the past couple of days. Once again, I can not thank everyone who is here now and in the future for me as I continue my journey in this Life. Should I be able to help someone by sharing my life experiences, or someone with me, then it it all worth it. Helping each other should be what it is all about, yes? Thank you.
That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.