Friday 20 November 2015

My Week Behind Me

 Getting a Large Decaf with 1 1/2 Cream from Tim Hortons to me is a treat.  Getting a large that is not a large when they do not fill the cup really peeves me off, and as you can tell by the photos below it happens quite frequently.  My Pet Peeve which has been very annoying to me this past week.


Monday morning Rob went in to have a very large black mole removed from his shoulder.  It had been quite deep and now is causing him a bit of pain since being removed.  He will get the stitches out in another week's time.


Tuesday? I have no idea where that went .... oh yes I do, I met my Niece Joanne in Owen Sound and we did a bit of shopping at Sears and in the Mall, then went for a coffee together.

Oh yes and Tuesday morning this view had caught my eye with the Sun cascading here, there and over the escarpment across Colpoy's Bay.  I had been in Wiarton's Bluewater Park.


Wednesday? I had been invited to go along with a friend to St. Jacob's antique hunting for Christmas Gifts.  We had a nice time together and it was a day away from everything with stops in Neustat, Harriston, Elmira, St. Jacobs, and Conestogo.  A full day it had been.

Thursday I began Light Therapy at the New Leaf Health Centre in Hepworth.  This photo was taken of me at the beginning of the session.  The New leaf Health Centre has much much more to offer then just Light Therapy, and to learn more about what they do offer check out their website by going HERE.  Information about the Light Therapy can be found under the Meditation Tab at the top of the page.  I am not certain if it attributed to, however I managed to sleep 6 hours last night and that does not happen much any more, so time will tell, along with the new medication.


This photo was taken this morning from our front door.  No Love in the Air in that sky today.  Really we had nothing in a few flakes of snow today, however it was cold enough to keep the home fires burning all day long.


My week is almost behind me with one more day ahead, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, you sound much happier because of the week behind you, I like this new form of posting - gives you a break to enjoy aspects of your life.
    We have much to be grateful for, don't we. Light therapy is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - that's my coffee order too and I too have noticed that there is at least 1& a 1/2 inches of space at the top of the cup!! What gives?? That photo at Colpoys Bay is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...