Friday 10 July 2015

Certified Weird

It has, I am certain, finally been proven I am totally "certified weird" now.  I am sure most will agree since I after Dinner this evening Rob took me up to the Wiarton Emergency Dept., AGAIN ....

Dr. Jack VanDorp was on call this evening.  I got in very quickly.  No fever, blood pressure is PERFECT, and my breast is fine.  Dr. was baffled and thought it weird, so yes I have now been certified.  Dr. has ordered x-rays of my check cavity tomorrow morning and more blood work.  I was in for blood work this morning, and will really feel tired should I keep giving it away for testing.

Of course my witty husband had said should we attach a nipple to the swelling I could have a third boob breast.  He can be such a boob pain himself some days.


Wednesday Rob had went to the Complete Wellness Inc., downtown Wiarton, to have a massage of his back.  Today I got in at 3 pm to have my back and neck done, as Dr. Haaland, the rheumatologist I had seen yesterday recommended I give it a try again.

Thanks to Becky Thomas, owner of the Complete Wellness, for getting me in an opening today, as Masseur, Carrie, did a terrific 30 minute massage on my back and neck ... very tense both had been.  
Complete Wellness also provides other services, such as Chiropractic, Manis & Pedis, along with a complete line of natural health products and such.

More on the Complete  Wellness Inc.? please *click* with your mouse HERE.


Very early this morning I had been over to Owen Sound to drop off my friends clutch she had lent me for the wedding.  

I could not help but stop to admire, and also tempted myself to nab a pot, of her beautiful Calla Lilies.  Unfortunately the ones she had given me last year did not make it back in the house in time and had froze.  Very *sad* for me indeed as I LOVED them !


For anyone who might be taking their kids or grandkids to the Elmvale Zoo this Summer, check out the $2.00 savings by *clicking* HERE.  The Elmvale Zoo? please *click* HERE.

Also for other great savings, just *click* HERE.  Everyone deserves to save a buck or two.  Speaking of bucks I sure would be happy to win a piece of the huge Lotto Max pot tonight.  Luck to all !

I am exhausted, AGAIN, and didn't get one thing at home accomplished today, not even my bed MADE !!!  that is so not me.  I am hitting the shower then off to my bed as tomorrow there will be another big day ahead of me, this I can usually count on, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I guess I am out of the loop and don't know what is wrong with your boob? Don't you think men would like it if we did have a 3rd boob? The more the better? I love the calla lilies too. I think I will have to get me some.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Calla Lilies, but they are a pain to look after. Hope you get some answers about your third boob!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lilies look lovely. It sounds like you're getting answers.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...