Tuesday 10 February 2015

Not Much Fun

The good news is I have been sleeping better the past couple of nights, and the bad news is I have been having a difficult time getting through my days.  Oh my from one extreme to the next !  but this morning was the most difficult so far and not much fun.

New medications, I began late last week, seemingly are going to take some adjustment to get used to.  I am hoping after another week I will begin to see some improvement, wherein I will want to get out of bed, and when I do get up hopefully not want to go straight back.

We had a couple of visitors today come to see the puppies.  Rusty of our Everything 8 2013 litter & his family came to see us, and had so much fun as you can tell.

Rusty absolutely LOVES puppies & the puppies LOVE him.  The video I took is even cuter & has been posted on their Facebook page HERE.


Even Lexus & Rusty had fun playing, with good-bye kiss before he left.


It has been a full day with another one even fuller tomorrow, but until then I am happy to be exactly where I now am, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

5 comments:

  1. That's a whole bunch of puppy excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw the video on Facebook, just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are sleeping better! Have a great day!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so cute they are ! I am glad to hear you are sleeping better now just hope the meds do their job for you and all can be normal . Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppies are exhausting but oh so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...