Tuesday 20 January 2015

Frosted Beauty

I have been awake since 1:30 am, out with our sweet Lexus at 5:30 am, and out the door shortly for a meeting this evening, as Rob holds down the fort.  

Tired and busy, however I so enjoyed the beauty the Frost had painted this morning outside my door.

First thing this morning.


Mid-Morning.


This was overlooking Colpoy's Bay just before Gateway Haven on Frank St. in Wiarton, late morning.


Lexus & I had some "us" time this morning out of doors despite the cold.


... and of course I always need my Checkerboard Aussie puppy fix each day (more then once now I they are weaning and I am cleaning up after them).  

A much better photo of the Festive Five with my camera rather then my Iphone.

From left front to right, Lyric (Blue Merle Female), Izzy (Blue Merle Female), Jax (Black Tri Male), Snickers (Red Tri Female) & Raven (Blue Merle Male).


That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. The hoarfrost looks lovely!

    The pups look like they're up to something.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...