- stop at my friend's place to go over a bit of upcoming WDCC business;
- stop in at Rankin River Trading Co. to exchange a pair of long underwear to a smaller size for Rob (I had gotten him a pair as I think it is better to have something underneath his pants in the cold damp weather for his arthritis. Rob agreed);
- stop at the Thrift Store to catch up on a couple things there with a friend, who is also part of the Wiarton District Optimist Club;
- at this point I met up with Rob, and both of us stopped into the RBC bank then headed on up to the Wiarton Home Building Centre;
- Rob then went his separate way, first stopping in to get one of our kids a Gift Card for Subway, as I went to drop in again to see my friend on some other business that goes way back before Christmas ! Oh man !;
- last stop downtown Wiarton was at the Foodland store to pickup a potted flower for a most wonderful customer of ours who recently had surgery;
- stopped in to deliver the flower and have a wee visit with our customer.
FINALLY, I did eventually arrive home around the Lunch Hour. I barely had lunch, gotten some Crabby Cabbie book work done when Rob called asking if I could go back downtown to do an errand for him. While I was down there I managed to stop in at the Post Office to mail off a couple Birthday Cards.
I never did get back home from the second outing until 4 pm !!!! was I ever happy I had put a Chicken in the Crock Pot this morning. Potatoes, Creamed Corn & Chicken completed our Dinner this evening.