Saturday 8 December 2012

Dreams and Kisses

"Bandit is one "sad" pup, as there goes his Master, who he seldom hangs with any more, off to work bright and early again this morning.  *Sad*Sad*Sad* Puppy Dog he is."


While my Rob put on his "Crabby Cabbie" hat to head on down the road for his Taxi Business in Saugeen Shores, I put on my "Cleaning Hat".

"Yes, this was me today, if not in looks, then in the way this gal was feeling about the vicious circle of never ending housework.  I even found myself wishing that some day we could make enough money so I could have someone come in once a week just to dust, vacuum and wash floors.  Thinking that won't be happening any time soon ... *sigh*, I am such a dreamer."



 

"I even had to come to almost face to face with this despicable little creature.   You know ? those ones I despise and dread ... ewww, Kleenex sought out and a quick flush down the toilet for this little nasty."


Housework pretty much takes up the whole of a person's day, so there wasn't anything otherwise going on in my life today.  I did however manage to try out a "new to me" recipe and I do LOVE me some Dreams and Kisses and ....

"Pie Kisses there were with Candy Cane Kisses.  As I said, I do so LOVE me some kisses in pretty much every flavour they have."


"Thanks Hershey you are so dang Kissable !"


Recipe please?  PRINTABLE RECIPE *CLICK* HERE.

I had myself one little taste .... and yes, they do taste like more !!!

Once again, before I forget my manners, I would like to extend a really big WELCOME to Connie for joining me here as a new follower, and also to Rena of Revamp Spunky Rena.  Thanks for being here with me for my daily journey in life along with whatever I chose to ramble on about in any given day.

I can't begin to tell you how excited both I and my "Crabby Cabbie" are to have already 49 that "LIKE" The "Crabby Cabbie's" Facebook Page in such a short time.  The support is truly very much appreciated.  Thank you.  Care to also "LIKE" The "Crabby Cabbie" Page on Facebook? please join him by *clicking* HERE.

The "Checkerboard Aussies" also have their very own Page on Facebook as well.  They began their page this past Thursday and already have 15 "LIKES" !  Really though, all four are extremely "likeable", as well as  beautiful, do you not agree?

"Lexus, Bandit, Buddy and Missy Mercedes."


They would LOVE if you would go on over to Facebook and "LIKE" their page HERE.

I am pretty tired as I think I might have overdone it a "wee" bit in the Housework department, but man oh man I was happy to get those knee deep dust bunnies shoved out the door, along with the floating dog hair, who I have yet to name, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

  1. I now like those gorgeous doggies facebook page.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture looks like me yesterday...We had my best friend over today and our house was in no condition to host...Those kissable things look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Enjoy reading your blog, your adventures in the Grey-Bruce area. Familiar territory to me as I lived in Kinardine in the late 70's. :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...