We finally made it to our destination at Rob's niece & her husband's home in Drayton. What a wonderful gesture on their part to have such a large group of family members there all at once. I am hoping I thanked both Heather and Tim a couple of times for their kindness of opening their home to all of us.
For some reason, more then likely to the delight of most of Family members, my camera was not taking such good pictures yesterday. I am sure it was the "operator", as she was feeling a little weary this day.
How handy was that clock hanging there in Heather & Tim's Great Room, as now I know what time it was before Rob and I headed out for home ourselves. Must have been just before 3:00 p.m..
Bandit and Lexus both came from a Kennel, which is located on our way back home, so we thought we would drop in for a wee visit to see the new pups I knew were now there.
Should anyone be interested in having an Australian Shepherd as a lifelong companion, please feel free to contact John & Gina Fuller at their website: http://www.fullhousestables.ca/ , to make arrangements for the purchase of one of these "outstanding" pups. As everyone should know, I can testify to the fact all the love, loyalties and enjoyment there is to be gained from the ownership of such a wonderful Breed of Dog as the Australian Shepherd.
My own Bandit & Lexus will not be having their next litter until Spring 2012, so please keep this in mind should you be looking to purchase an "Aussie" at that time. In the meantime, if you were thinking of an "Aussie" now, please contact John and Gina, at their website link above, as they will never lead one astray regarding any one of their dogs, standing behind each and every puppy they have raised.
- Bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels
- Hershey's Kiss or Hershey's Hug
- M&M's candy
- Heat the oven to 170F. Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels (one for each treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss or Hershey's Hug.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes (the white chocolate will melt more quickly), until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M's candy into the center of each Kiss.
- Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes. Place handfuls of the candies in clear plastic bags and tie on colorful ribbons
I have already registered my phone numbers, including my land base number. Thanks for the tip, Nancy, as this is something everyone should have the option of knowing about.
We encountered just a wee little bit of drizzle on our drive home yesterday. I heard a rumour the weather is suppose to be beautiful this week, so I will be taking that up with the Wiarton Airport Weatherman guy.