Sunday 18 September 2011

What A Perfect Fall Day !!!

In my books, yesterday was the very MOST perfect Fall day in the World !  It was the most comfortable weather day to do anything a person would enjoy doing by spending it outside .... I would love if we had that kind of a "kiss" of a day all year round, with just a "tad" of rain in between to keep things growing and fresh. 

Oops, there I go being a Pisces dreamer again.....lol, nobody can ever take my dreams, thoughts or opinions, so I can rest and be assured those three things remain to be mine my whole life through.

Here is a "Quote" I just received by email yesterday morning, which had strummed a chord in my own heart when reading it:

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."

There is strength in many words with them seemingly arriving or coming to mind just at the time when we seem to need them the most .....

I have been my usual "non-sleeping well" self, however last night I was laying there awake when my dearest "Crabby Cabbie" arrived home in the wee hours of the morning.  I am not sure how, but I some how managed to twist the muscle in the left hand lower side of my back yesterday, and the Saturday before it had been the right side !  I have myself sitting here surrounded with pillows to take the pressure off, as sitting seems to cause the most pain, with none of the anti-inflammatory medications I have taken giving me any relief.  Should it not work out, I do have my most favorite "massage" guy I can go see, so there is light at the end of my tunnel in this respect....

I had gotten off to a very late start yesterday morning as well, which really throws my day off, as I am sure it would to most people who are also early risers.  I always feel if I get up past 7:00 a.m., my day has taken off without me. 

Once I did get going I took myself out to the balcony to see what Rob was up to, as he had gotten up and going around 10:00 a.m. or so, and was outside with Bandit.

"As I found them, Master & Best Friend; it appears they are both trying to get the "cobwebs" cleared from their heads, with Bandit enjoying a back rub, while Rob is off into space somewhere...."



"Rob must have gotten his "cobwebs" cleared as it was long after he was right into doing his day end."


Just before lunch, I called one of my girlfriends I had grown up with to have a chat, as we only talk maybe a couple of times a years, and never having a problem with catching back up.  She is canning more then I am this year, so since we are headed down her way today, Rob and I picked some beets from the garden to drop off along to her at that time.

I did manage to do the one load of laundry and get it hung out yesterday, and accomplish one thing, out of a list of many, which has been bugging me for quite some time .....

"It took me a while to complete the task, however I  did manage to get the patio window sparkling inside and out.  If I can only now figure out how to get Rob to do the windows in the rest of the house I will be "laughing" ....."


I also took the time to go right across the whole back of this wall, in and around both corners behind the woodstove and Grandfather clock, as it  might as well be all done at once.  I also enjoyed admiring the new "Goose" I purchased at the Sally Ann Store when I was downtown yesterday ....

"I love the "Goose" and imagine she will being giving off lots of "steam" this upcoming Winter."


I absolutely love unique things !  Speaking of unique things, Rob's niece is married to a most talented guy, as well as being most talented and creative herself, Jennifer and her husband, Rich Baker, have begun a very unique and creative business this past Summer.

"Here are a couple pictures that show exactly how creative Rich is at "Ironcrafting".  He most certainly has a wonderful talent of being able to forge and shape the metals to his will."




This is only one item from many that Rich has created.  He also does commission work, and I don't think he would ever shy away from any challenge that would be put to him. 

Please step on into Rich's World at "Richcraft Ironworks", as I am sure you will be as delighted as I was ....

http://www.richcraftironworks.ca/

You will find Richcraft Ironworks' website is very easy to move around in..... with some very "unique" pieces to be had, which would make that "perfect" Birthday or Christmas gift for that someone special or difficult to buy for person !

Now back to my more quiet and sedate life here in Bruce County.....

"Absolutely love where Rob planted a "Pole Bean" plant, as it is showing off here very nicely."


"....and I am not sure who he is trying to scare but putting a "lizard" in this garden?"


I think I will get on with checking out if it is going to be another "perfect" Fall day out there today by checking in on the Wiarton Airport's forecast....



Today:


Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high



Tonight:


Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 10.


Looking pretty "perfect" in my eyes, so I think I will go with it !

Lots to do today, and since I will be doing it at a much slower pace today, I must get up and at it....things to do and people to see, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...